Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Laura Ling and Euna Lee, we are with you!

The two American journalists abducted by North Korean brutal regime, Laura Ling and Euna Lee, are in their captivity since 17th March. People in their communities gathered to support them (source). I ask myself when will the media wake up and report more on this case? I've been closely following this situation and I really hope these two brave women will survive their ordeal in one of the most brutal regimes in the world - North Korea. I just hope for people to wake up, show more support. I feel for the families of these two women. Forget about human rights in North Korea! Forget about freedoms! Forget about humane treatment. Unless they are going to use these women to blackmail America with something, they won't treat them with any dignity. Let's hope they get released soon! I hope quiet diplomacy is working. It must be. It must.

Students and community gather in support of Euna and Laura.

Please, release Laura and Euna immediately!

[Photos: Source]

No comments:

Post a Comment